- The company increased its registered capital to 1,400.0 million baht by issuing 650,000,000 additional ordinary shares at a par value of 1.0 baht per share.
- Allocation of not more than 300,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares of the Company at the par value of 1 baht per share for offering to existing shareholders in proportion to their shareholding (Rights Offering).
- Allocation of not more than 350,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares of the Company at the par value of 1 baht per share for initial public offering (IPO).
- 28 January 2022, acquired all shares from U.C. Marketing Company, which operates a trading business for products and raw materials.
- 9 June 2022, established Special Interfreight company to provide logistics management and related services for both domestic and overseas.
- 27 June 2022, the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders No.1/2022 approved the conversion from a limited company to a “public limited company” and changed the name of the company to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited.
- Completed the construction of Port No. 5 in an area of over 1 rai (1,600 square meters) for importing lubricant and can accommodate ships of more than 500 gross tonnages.
- 15 February 2019, established P.S.P. Logistics to provide cross-border transportation management services within countries bordering Thailand such as Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia, etc.
- Our laboratory was certified as a standard testing laboratory according to ISO/IEC 17025 standards and started providing services to external
- Constructed a lubricant factory in Myanmar with a production capacity of up to 27 million liters per year via Pacific-PSP Syntech.
- Our lubricant manufacturing plant (PSP1) was certified with ISO 9001
- Our lubricant manufacturing plant (PSP2) was certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Increase registered capital from 10.0 million baht to 20.0 million baht (paid in full) by right offering ordinary shares to the existing shareholders to use as working capital for business expansion.
- PSP started doing business as a developer and manufacturer of lubricants for customers in the automotive and manufacturing industries. We set up our first lubricant plant (PSP1) at Tajeen district, Mueang Samut Sakhon, Samut Sakhon with more than 8,720 square meters and capable of producing approximately 40 million liters a year.